Monday, September 10, 2012

586 things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts

1. I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees".
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
3. "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4. Putting up Doug Henning posters in Filch's office is not appropriate. 
5. I will not go to class skyclad.
6. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball. 
7. I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore". 
8. I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful". 
9. I will not insist the house elves serve fried snake to the Slytherins. 
10. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm. 
11. House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers. 
12. Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever moneymaking concept.
 
continued here: kupika.com/Demonic_angel/hogwarts/

No comments:

Post a Comment